LuciadFusion is an all-in-one server solution for your data publication workflow and geospatial data management.
As Luciad’s server solution, it allows users to manage their data intelligently, store and process a multitude of data formats and feed data to numerous applications. V2017 of LuciadFusion brings an enormous new feature set that puts the power of your data at your fingertips. Features including powerful automatic cataloging, as well as quick and easy data publishing allow you to design, portray, process and set up advanced maps in a few simple clicks.
Connecting directly to more than 200 data sources.
It offers intuitive data management for non-GIS specialists and faster data processing than with any other commercial solution. It allows you to organize your data so that all users have one-click access to a data set specifically optimized for their needs. Connecting directly to more than 200 data formats, the ready-to-use server solution installs quickly to start processing large volumes of data, fetching regular updates and publishing an impressive number of data formats. LuciadFusion Studio is a new web interface that provides you with a friendly user interface with an integrated data preview that allows you to publish data in a few clicks.
These are just a few examples of why users turn to LuciadFusion for their geospatial data challenges:
- You have large amounts of geospatial data and you need to publish it quickly in OGC standard formats with just a few clicks.
- You are receiving new images every hour and you want to eliminate the delay for publication.
- You have ECDIS Maritime data that needs to be shared using the OGC Services without hassle.
- You have to visualize weather data with temporal information and want to quickly browse through time.
- 3D is critical for you and you want to use the latest elevation data in high resolution.
- You have multi-gigabyte shape files that you want to share as WMS but you do not want to rasterize it before publishing.
- You want to bring line of sight calculations to a web-based application.
Organize, manage and centrally serve geospatial data
LuciadFusion manages data distribution centrally so that users can access data quickly and efficiently. LuciadFusion automatically configures the most appropriate settings for data fusion, and feature data can be pre-configured, fused and distributed with very detailed feature filtering and styling information. This information is stored as OGC-compliant Symbology Encoding (SE) information.
Formats and Standards
ADRG, ASRP, BCI, BIL, BMP, CADRG, CIB, DTED, ECRG, ECW, ESRI TFW & JGW, ETOPO, GeoPDF, GeoTIFF, GIF, Google Earth Enterprise (GEE) (Beta), GRIB, JPEG, JPEG2000, MapInfo TAB, MrSID, NetCDF, NITF, NSIF, Oracle Spatial, PNG, PPM, Spot DIMAP, Swiss DHM, USGS DEM, USRP. GDAL-supported formats including ARC / Info Binary Grid(AIG), BSB Nautical Chart Format, ARC / Info Export E00 GRID, ENVI HDR Labelled Raster, ERDAS Imagine, ERDAS Imagine Raw, ILWIS Raster Map, Intergraph Raster, PCI Geomatics database File, PCRaster, Sentinel 1 SAR SAFE, Sentinel 2, SAR CEOS, SRTM HGT, GDAL Virtual, ASCII Gridded XYZ.
Any other format can be supported through custom development.
ESRI Shape, MapInfo MIF & MAP, GML, VPF, S-57, S-63.
Any other vector format can be supported through custom development or rasterization.
Oracle Spatial, PostgreSQL PostGIS
- OGC CSW, GeoPackage, GML, KML, WCS, WFS(-T), WMS, WMTS,
OGC Filter 2.0 (Spatial filter capabilities can be enabled from the Advanced GIS Engine listed under Advanced and Pro options), OGC Symbology Encoding (SE), ISO 19115 metadata.
- OGC - WMS, WMTS, WFS , WCS, Filter, Symbology Encoding
- ISO 19115 metadata
- XML server configuration